Cheesy Garlic Bread
It’s so easy to make your own garlic bread, so why not make it “cheesy” too? This bread is so delicious alone, or served alongside any meal, especially soups and stews. It’s also a fun appetizer. You can even add other ingredients to make this recipe more creative, like fresh basil, pepperoni, or tomato sauce.
1 Large Loaf of Non-Seeded Italian Bread
Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
½ Tsp Dried Parsley
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
Salt to taste
4-6 TBSP Melted Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice bread lengthwise
- Melt butter in microwave until completely melted, about 20-30 seconds
- Add parsley and garlic powder. Add a few shakes of salt to taste. Stir to combine.
- Using pastry brush, coat both halves of bread with melted butter mixture
- Layer mozzarella on bottom half of bread and cover with top half
- Wrap loaf in large piece of aluminum foil
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted, about 20-25 min.
- Unwrap from foil when ready to serve
- Cut into slices and devour